Geomakers - STEM Explorers
- Fun building challenges will test children's critical problem-solving skills
- Learn about 2-D and 3-D shapes with the different sticks and connectors
- Boosts early geometry, critical thinking and fine motor skills
- Contains 58 pieces in the set to activate children's natural curiosity
- Activity guide includes 10 engaging tasks suitable for ages 5+
Learning Resources stem explorers: geomakers. Spark curiosity with stem explorers geomakers. Fun building challenges will test their problem-solving skills. Learn about 2-D and 3-D shapes by using the different sticks and connectors. Geomakers activity set boosts early geometry, critical thinking and fine motor skills. Includes 30 sticks: 10 small, 12 Medium and 9 large, 12 Curves, 6 red connectors (8 holes), 10 orange connectors (10 holes) AND an activity guide. Suitable for ages 5+.